Looking for programs that fulfil your needs for the GUEST accreditation from the PYA?
1. Interior Introduction 3 days - no pre-requisites
2. Basic Food Service 1 day - no pre-requisites
3. Wine and Cocktail introduction 1 day - no pre-requisites
4. Wine Intermediate 1 day - must have attended program above
5. Cocktails and Spirits 1 day - must have attended the two programs above
6. Barista Coffee and Hot beverages 1 day - no pre-requisites
7. Interior Intermediate 5 days - must have Interior Introduction, and all above certificates plus 1 season working on a yacht.
These programs cover many of the short programs for PYA GUEST through the Magnums Butlers International' new 7 Star Service program. For more details and full outline please email Josephine Ive GUEST
A great, knowledge based program recommended by the former students and the PYA - Go to Programs page
Recently ranked #8 in the World’s Top Hospitality Gurus List - http://www.hospitalitygurus.net/hospitalitygurus30.php
Utilising its professional butler service as a basis, Magnums
“The timing of the program in April and October, each year, is perfect for being in the right place at the right time, despite all the economic gloom we still need professional people to give good service.
Founder of Magnums Butlers, Josephine Ive, is one of the world’s most respected members and educators of a growing profession with an extensive background in training personnel for world class facilities.
Still at its competitive fee, book now for the April 2013 Butler Service for Luxury Yachts Stewardess program €1995
Silver Service 1 day program €275
Bespoke Chief Stewardess program €325
More information contact Josephine Ive